Dale Carnegie Course: Skills for Success
Name: Dale Carnegie Course: Skills for Success
Date: October 2, 2019
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
Dale Carnegie Course: Skills for SuccessThis course gives you the human relations skills to thrive in any setting. Discover how to form closer, more rewarding relationships built on trust and respect. Increasing your confidence and competence in interacting with others will gain the influence you need to reach new heights in your personal and professional life.
What You’ll Learn
- Learn how to build trust and motivate people to act.
- Gain ways to project an enthusiastic attitude.
- Communicate logically, clearly and concisely.
- Energize and engage listeners.
- Discover ways to manage stress and minimize worry.
- Encourage positive thinking.
- Commit to continuous improvement.